I’m feeling very spoilt.. I recently received a fabulous gift from my good friend Siobhan (who works in Kiehls, Hudsons Bay, Yorkdale). I recently helped her out with a few things and she surprised me with all these Kiehls goodies! So sweet! Lets have a look at what’s inside this beautiful box..
- Damage Repair & Rehydrating Shampoo
- Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-in-Cream
- Coriander Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
Siobhan threw in heaps of samples for me too. I’m looking forward to trying out the samples of:
- Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil
- Midnight Recovery Eye
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate
- Daily Reviving Concentrate
I’m excited to try out all these products. I’ll keep you updated with reviews of the products once I use them a couple of times.. The sample packs will probably be featured on my Beauty Empties segment on my Facebook Page on Tuesdays as I don’t have the full product to take a picture of.
Kiehls also have a recycling program where you bring back your empties to a freestanding store they will give you a stamp. Once you reach ten full size empty products you get rewarded! I love it!
Have any of you used any of these products listed? I want to know what your favourite Kiehls products are! You can find Kiehls at their freestanding stores, in Hudsons Bay, Nordstrom and Holt Renfew stores. Thank you again to my friend Siobhan for hooking a girl up <3